IN CENTER VALLEY, LANSDALE, & WILKES-BARRE, PA
Lips at Young Medical Spa
Plump, full lips are a sign of good health, youth, and beauty, but not everyone was born with a perfect “cupid’s bow” pout. If you are fortunate enough to have full, luscious lips, the natural aging process can cause them to thin and lose that lovely plump look.
LIP ENHANCEMENT WITH INJECTABLE FILLERS
At Young Medical Spa, we serve our patients with a wide range of non-invasive and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures including lip enhancement with injectable fillers. Our skilled team of Dr. Thomas E. Young and his experienced providers use hyaluronic acid fillers to increase volume and improve shape, definition, and the youthful appearance of lips.
A lip enhancement procedure can be performed to:
- Add volume to naturally thin lips
- Refine the shape of flat or thin lips
- Smooth vertical lines around the mouth (perioral lines)
- Restore volume to lips that have thinned with aging
- Improve symmetry between the upper and lower lips
HYALURONIC ACID FILLERS FOR LIP ENHANCEMENT
Our lip fillers made with hyaluronic acid, such as Juvéderm and Restylane, are a popular non-surgical treatment option for lip augmentation and enhancement.
- Juvéderm Volbella® XC is an excellent product for adding volume and smoothing vertical lines around the lips. With optimal treatment, results with this product can last up to a full year.
- Restylane Silk is a dermal filler with smaller, smoother hyaluronic acid particles. It is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results when used to augment and improve the shape of the lips and minimize the appearance of vertical lines around the mouth.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that occurs naturally in the body. It delivers nutrients, adds volume and softness, and helps the skin retain moisture. When used for lip enhancement, facial fillers containing hyaluronic acid can help create a more youthful, natural appearance of the lips.
HOW LIP ENHANCEMENT WITH INJECTABLE FILLERS IS PERFORMED
- Injections with dermal fillers to enhance the lips are performed in the office with minimal preparation and little or no downtime. We will apply a numbing cream to the area to help ensure that your treatment is comfortable.
- Our skilled cosmetic injectors will carefully perform your lip injection procedure to strategically achieve your desired results such as to smooth vertical lines, add volume, and improve the overall appearance of your lips. The entire lip enhancement procedure typically takes less than an hour.
BENEFITS OF LIP ENHANCEMENT WITH DERMAL FILLERS
Lip augmentation with dermal fillers can improve facial appearance and boost self-confidence. Results of the treatment should be in balance with the remaining facial features, in harmonious proportion with the nose, cheeks, and eyes. Cosmetic treatment to create a more luscious, fuller appearance of the lips can enhance youthful and sensual appeal.
Hyaluronic acid dermal filler injections have several advantages for lip enhancement:
- Quick “lunch hour” procedure
- Treatment individually tailored to each patient’s cosmetic goals
- Injections can be administered gradually in different appointments until results are achieved
- Mild post-treatment side effects
- Final results within two weeks after treatment
- Precise control over lip volume by adjusting the amount of filler injected
- Non-surgical, non-permanent injections can be modified to the patient’s preference
- Little or no downtime after treatment
- Noticeable results immediately after a procedure
- Long-lasting results
LIP ENHANCEMENT IN CENTER VALLEY, LANSDALE, OR WILKES-BARRE
We perform hyaluronic acid filler injections for lip enhancement with skill artistry at Young Medical Spa. Schedule a consultation at our exquisite, state-of-the-art facilities for an individually-tailored lip enhancement treatment plan that will give you the best results possible.
Before & After
Dr. Thomas E. Young founded Young Medical Spa with the mission to provide the highest quality aesthetic treatments and services within the comfort of a relaxing, spa-like environment.
Contact us today to begin the journey to a better you.